Biodegradation, also known as micro-biodegradation and bacterial degradation, is a significant change in the physical properties of petroleum, hydrocarbon chemical composition and crude oil quality caused by microbial metabolic action, which is called petroleum biodegradation. Microorganisms exist extensively in nature, sediment, soil and water, there are more than 100 kinds of bacteria, fungi and other microorganisms, in its metabolic action, the use of hydrocarbons as energy and carbon sources, can decompose and destroy all kinds of hydrocarbons, so that it is a non-hydrocarbon containing miscellaneous atoms (such as acids, alcohols, ketones, etc.) and asphaltene.
Related Industry Knowledge
- What is rice husk tableware?
- The benefits of rice husk tableware.
- Introduction to Portable
- What is biodegradation?
- What is degradable tableware？
- The mark of Degradable tableware
- The suitable crowd for portable tableware
- Development trend of rice husk tableware
- Green tableware true and false identification
- Toxic Tableware hazards
- Action of Rice Husk
- Method of disinfecting tableware
- Why our brings sustainable living?
- What is Rice Husk?