The outer layer of rice.
Can be used for soy sauce, wine, fuel. Oyster mushrooms can also be grown in bags.
Physical and chemical characteristics of rice husk:
Rice husk is composed of outer glume, inner glume, protective glume and small cob, and the top of outer glume has sideburns like hairs.
The normal rice husk is composed of some coarse thick wall cells, whose thickness is about 24~30 microns.
The rice husk is rich in cellulose, lignin and silica, among which the content of fat and protein is low. Based on the differences of rice varieties, regions and climate, its chemical composition will be different.
Related Industry Knowledge
- What is rice husk tableware?
- The benefits of rice husk tableware.
- Introduction to Portable
- What is biodegradation?
- A brief introduction to the biodegradation effect
- What is degradable tableware？
- The mark of Degradable tableware
- The suitable crowd for portable tableware
- Development trend of rice husk tableware
- Green tableware true and false identification
- Method of disinfecting tableware
- Why our brings sustainable living?
- What is Rice Husk?
- Application of rice husk in agriculture
- The Versatility of Rice Husks
- Rice husk raw material
- Green Tableware Is Rice Husk Tableware
- Rice Husk Characteristics
- Rice Husk History
- Safe and hot press forming Rice Husk Tableware