Feed: treated or modified with alkali or ammonia, the expanded rice husk is A good feed, which can improve the digestibility by removing silicon and lignin after treatment;Rice husk powder and rice bran should be mixed in appropriate proportion with rice husk, which is a satisfactory feed for cattle, and riboflavin-containing feed and rice husk were used to feed poultry, and the growth was good. Rice husk was fermented in Japan and the Philippines as feed, and the protein content was up to 30%
Fertilizer: the expanded rice husk can absorb water up to 2-3 times of its own weight, add 1% urea or 0.5% ammonium sulfate, a small amount of lime water, ferment to black in the open air, and make fertilizer with good water retention, fertilizer retention and porosity.The sponge material made of rice husk carbon absorbs water and has excellent water-retention performance. The water storage coefficient is more than 1 times that of soil, and it has good light absorption and air performance. The semi-artificial soil planted with this material can increase the yield by 1 times.The organic compound fertilizer with rice husk ash, rape offal and rapeseed cake was prepared.
Related Industry Knowledge
- What is rice husk tableware?
- The benefits of rice husk tableware.
- Introduction to Portable
- What is biodegradation?
- A brief introduction to the biodegradation effect
- What is degradable tableware？
- The mark of Degradable tableware
- The suitable crowd for portable tableware
- Development trend of rice husk tableware
- Green tableware true and false identification
- The Versatility of Rice Husks
- Rice husk raw material
- Green Tableware Is Rice Husk Tableware
- Rice Husk Characteristics
- Rice Husk History
- Safe and hot press forming Rice Husk Tableware
- Green Map's Tableware Instructions
- Protect circumstance begin with me-Green Map
- How to protect the environment
- Non-toxic Tableware