Inorganic silica gel is a kind of highly active adsorption material, which is usually made by sodium silicate and sulfuric acid reaction, and a series of post-treatment processes such as aging and acid bubble. Silica gel belongs to amorphous material, and its chemical molecular formula is msio2.nh2o. Insoluble in water and any solvent, non-toxic tasteless, stable chemical properties, except strong alkali, hydrofluoric acid does not react with any substance. Different types of silicone have different microporous structures due to their different manufacturing methods. The chemical composition and physical structure of silica gel determine that it has many other similar materials are difficult to replace the characteristics: high adsorption performance, good thermal stability, stable chemical properties, high mechanical strength, etc., household used as a desiccant, humidity regulator, deodorant; Industrial use as oil and hydrocarbon decolorizer, catalyst carrier, variable pressure adsorbent; Fine chemical separation and purification agent, beer stabilizer, coating thickener, toothpaste friction agent, extinction agent.
Related Industry Knowledge
- What is rice husk tableware?
- The benefits of rice husk tableware.
- Introduction to Portable
- What is biodegradation?
- A brief introduction to the biodegradation effect
- What is degradable tableware？
- The mark of Degradable tableware
- The suitable crowd for portable tableware
- Development trend of rice husk tableware
- Green tableware true and false identification
- Organic Polymer Types
- Organic synthetic materials
- What is PVDF?