Hydrolysis occurs first in the natural environment, through unstable ester bonds on the main chain to hydrolyze oligomers, and then microorganisms enter the tissue and decompose it into carbon dioxide and water.
Under compost conditions (high temperature, high humidity), the hydrolysis reaction can be easily completed and the decomposition speed is faster.Microorganisms that can decompose poly (lactic acid) are ubiquitous in nature, such as sickle enzyme candida, penicillium, and humus.
Related Industry Knowledge
- What is rice husk tableware?
- The benefits of rice husk tableware.
- Introduction to Portable
- What is biodegradation?
- A brief introduction to the biodegradation effect
- What is degradable tableware？
- The mark of Degradable tableware
- The suitable crowd for portable tableware
- Development trend of rice husk tableware
- Green tableware true and false identification
- PLA Material
- Biodegradable Plastics
- Foam plastics are not biodegradable
- Imitation porcelain tableware
- Energy Materials
- Chinese tableware and western tableware
- Daily Tableware
- Plastic Material Properties