Oak, or quercus, is a genus of Fagaceae. There are 600 species of quercus, 450 of which come from quercus and 150 from cyangostea.
Oak heart is tawny to reddish-brown, the growth wheel is obvious, slightly wavy, widely used in decoration veneer materials and barrels. They are found in temperate regions of the northern hemisphere.
Related Industry Knowledge
- What is rice husk tableware?
- The benefits of rice husk tableware.
- Introduction to Portable
- What is biodegradation?
- A brief introduction to the biodegradation effect
- What is degradable tableware？
- The mark of Degradable tableware
- The suitable crowd for portable tableware
- Development trend of rice husk tableware
- Green tableware true and false identification
- Oak Feature
- Silica gel
- Inorganic silica gel
- Organic Polymer Types
- Organic synthetic materials
- What is PVDF?