There are many kinds of organic polymer materials, which can be divided into different categories according to different classification principles.
1. Classification according to the properties and USES of polymers
According to the properties and USES of polymers, organic polymer materials can be divided into plastic, fiber, like glue three categories, in addition to coatings, adhesives and particle exchange resin.
Related Industry Knowledge
- What is rice husk tableware?
- The benefits of rice husk tableware.
- Introduction to Portable
- What is biodegradation?
- A brief introduction to the biodegradation effect
- What is degradable tableware？
- The mark of Degradable tableware
- The suitable crowd for portable tableware
- Development trend of rice husk tableware
- Green tableware true and false identification
- Organic synthetic materials
- What is PVDF?