Organic synthetic materials mainly refer to the synthesis of macromolecular polymers by chemical synthesis of small organic compounds such as olefin.
Cotton, wool and natural rubber are natural organic polymer materials. Organic synthetic materials in life is the most used plastic. Organic synthetic materials play an important role in daily life, agriculture and industrial production.
Related Industry Knowledge
- What is rice husk tableware?
- The benefits of rice husk tableware.
- Introduction to Portable
- What is biodegradation?
- A brief introduction to the biodegradation effect
- What is degradable tableware？
- The mark of Degradable tableware
- The suitable crowd for portable tableware
- Development trend of rice husk tableware
- Green tableware true and false identification
- What is PVDF?