(1) oxidation of organic matter under the catalysis of a single oxidase.
(2) dihydroxylation, that is, organic degradation begins to accept two oxygen atoms to form two hydroxyl groups.
(3) in the enzyme catalyzed water oxygen atoms as hydroxyl into the matrix.
(4) in benzene ring cracking must be catalyzed by double oxidase, so that the benzene nucleus with two hydroxyl substituents.
(5)The metabolic order of benzene ring pyrolysis with lactone is to form lactone first, and then hydrolyze lactone to achieve benzene ring pyrolysis. The study on the degradation pathways and forms of organic compounds can provide a basis for elucidation of the biodegradability of microorganisms, synthesis of biodegradable pesticides and preservatives that are difficult to be biodegradable.
Related Industry Knowledge
- What is rice husk tableware?
- The benefits of rice husk tableware.
- Introduction to Portable
- What is biodegradation?
- A brief introduction to the biodegradation effect
- What is degradable tableware？
- The mark of Degradable tableware
- The suitable crowd for portable tableware
- Development trend of rice husk tableware
- Green tableware true and false identification
- Biodegradable materials
- Biodegradable plastics application area
- Strong decontamination of coffee grounds
- The effect of Bamboo
- ABS resin
- Synthetic resin
- Red cedar
- Red cedar feature
- Oak Feature