1. Polylactic acid (PLA) is a new kind of biodegradable materials, can pass from renewable plant corn, potatoes, cassava starch extracted
2. Starch, fermented lactic acid was
3. Lactic acid by chemical synthesis, aggregate into polylactic acid PLA
4. Made from poly (lactic acid) (PLA) all kinds of plastic products: tableware, medical screw, surgical suture, agricultural film, spinning, packaging materials
5. After abandoned completely degradation by microorganisms, produce water and carbon dioxide
Related Industry Knowledge
- What is rice husk tableware?
- The benefits of rice husk tableware.
- Introduction to Portable
- What is biodegradation?
- A brief introduction to the biodegradation effect
- What is degradable tableware？
- The mark of Degradable tableware
- The suitable crowd for portable tableware
- Development trend of rice husk tableware
- Green tableware true and false identification
- Lactic Acid Optical Rotation
- PLA Material
- Biodegradable Plastics
- Foam plastics are not biodegradable
- Imitation porcelain tableware
- Energy Materials
- Chinese tableware and western tableware
- Daily Tableware