Rice husk is composed of inner glume and larger outer glume.Rice husk length 5-10mm, 2.5
-- 5mm, 23 -- 30um thick, and its color is yellow, golden yellow, tawny and red-brown, etc.The stacking density of rice husks is 96 -- 160kg. M-3. After the husks are crushed, the stacking density can reach 384 -- 400kg. M-3.
The higher the silicon content in rice husk, the harder and stronger the wear resistance.The static Angle of rice husk is 35 degrees, that of rice husk through 50-160 mesh mesh after crushing is 43-45 degrees, and that of rice husk through 80 mesh mesh is 40 degrees.
Related Industry Knowledge
- What is rice husk tableware?
- The benefits of rice husk tableware.
- Introduction to Portable
- What is biodegradation?
- A brief introduction to the biodegradation effect
- What is degradable tableware？
- The mark of Degradable tableware
- The suitable crowd for portable tableware
- Development trend of rice husk tableware
- Green tableware true and false identification
- Rice Husk History
- Safe and hot press forming Rice Husk Tableware
- Green Map's Tableware Instructions
- Protect circumstance begin with me-Green Map
- How to protect the environment
- Non-toxic Tableware
- Green Map Food safety
- What is Resin?
- The harm of disposable tableware
- Green Map's Product Instructions