Silica gel (Silica gel; Nickname: Silica gel is a kind of high-activity adsorption material, belonging to amorphous material, and its chemical formula can be mSiO2·nH2O. It does not react with any substance except strong alkali and hydrofluoric acid. It is insoluble in water and any solvent. It is non-toxic, tasteless and chemically stable. Different types of silicone have different microporous structures due to their different manufacturing methods. The chemical composition and physical structure of silica gel determine that it has many other similar materials are difficult to replace the characteristics: high adsorption performance, good thermal stability, chemical stability, high mechanical strength and so on. Silica gel can be divided into macroporous silica gel, macroporous silica gel, type B silica gel, microporous silica gel, etc.
Related Industry Knowledge
- What is rice husk tableware?
- The benefits of rice husk tableware.
- Introduction to Portable
- What is biodegradation?
- A brief introduction to the biodegradation effect
- What is degradable tableware？
- The mark of Degradable tableware
- The suitable crowd for portable tableware
- Development trend of rice husk tableware
- Green tableware true and false identification
- Inorganic silica gel
- Organic Polymer Types
- Organic synthetic materials
- What is PVDF?