Each degradable food and beverage with a finished surface should be a clear-cut factory standard.
A descriptive label should be attached to the box, stating the following:
1. Product name, type, registered trademark, health license number;
2. Production plant name, origin, batch number and production date;
3. Inspection pass mark and standard code.
5. Export of foreign products, but also through the U.S. FDA certification
Related Industry Knowledge
- What is rice husk tableware?
- The benefits of rice husk tableware.
- Introduction to Portable
- What is biodegradation?
- A brief introduction to the biodegradation effect
- What is degradable tableware？
- The suitable crowd for portable tableware
- Development trend of rice husk tableware
- Green tableware true and false identification
- Toxic Tableware hazards
- Action of Rice Husk
- Method of disinfecting tableware
- Why our brings sustainable living?
- What is Rice Husk?
- Application of rice husk in agriculture
- The Versatility of Rice Husks