As a preservative: rice stored in rice husk ash can protect it from the pests of rice cockroach.Indian experiments have shown that it is more effective than powder and calcite.Rice husk ash can also be used to control cockroaches.
Seed mixture additives: the British study found that rice husk is the most economical and effective additive for seed mixture in the drill, with the dosage of about 30% of the seed.
Edible fungus culture material: after being expanded, rice husk can be used as edible fungus culture medium with high water absorption rate, which can make the nutrition in the medium fully separate out and be absorbed and utilized by the bacteria, shorten the production cycle, and can replace wood shavings for cultivation of fragrant ru.
Related Industry Knowledge
- What is rice husk tableware?
- The benefits of rice husk tableware.
- Introduction to Portable
- What is biodegradation?
- A brief introduction to the biodegradation effect
- What is degradable tableware？
- The mark of Degradable tableware
- The suitable crowd for portable tableware
- Development trend of rice husk tableware
- Green tableware true and false identification
- Rice husk raw material
- Green Tableware Is Rice Husk Tableware
- Rice Husk Characteristics
- Rice Husk History
- Safe and hot press forming Rice Husk Tableware
- Green Map's Tableware Instructions
- Protect circumstance begin with me-Green Map
- How to protect the environment
- Non-toxic Tableware
- Green Map Food safety