Biodegradable tableware refers to the natural environment of microorganisms (bacteria, fungi, algae) enzymes can be in the natural environment of microorganisms (bacteria, mold, algae) enzymes, the occurrence of biological chemical reaction, causing the appearance of mildew to the internal quality changes, and ultimately the formation of carbon dioxide and water tableware.
Related Industry Knowledge
- What is rice husk tableware?
- The benefits of rice husk tableware.
- Introduction to Portable
- What is biodegradation?
- A brief introduction to the biodegradation effect
- The mark of Degradable tableware
- The suitable crowd for portable tableware
- Development trend of rice husk tableware
- Green tableware true and false identification
- Toxic Tableware hazards
- Action of Rice Husk
- Method of disinfecting tableware
- Why our brings sustainable living?
- What is Rice Husk?
- Application of rice husk in agriculture