Resin - is generally considered to be the normal metabolite or secretion of plant tissue, often coexist with volatile oil in the secretory cells, resin duct or duct, especially the perennially woody plant heartwood site in the duct.A mixture of several components, usually an amorphous solid, with a slightly shiny surface, a hard brittle texture, and a few semi-solids.It is insoluble in water and does not absorb water for expansion. It is easily soluble in alcohol, ether, chloroform and other organic solvents.Heat to soften, and finally melt, burning smoke, and have a special aroma or odor.It can be divided into natural resin and synthetic resin.
Resin handicraft -- the modelling material of these two groups of handicraft is qualitative inside useful to resin material, its line is fluent the advantage that sex and bright simple sense used its material to pledge adequately.
Related Industry Knowledge
- What is rice husk tableware?
- The benefits of rice husk tableware.
- Introduction to Portable
- What is biodegradation?
- A brief introduction to the biodegradation effect
- What is degradable tableware？
- The mark of Degradable tableware
- The suitable crowd for portable tableware
- Development trend of rice husk tableware
- Green tableware true and false identification
- The harm of disposable tableware
- Green Map's Product Instructions
- Green Map's Service
- Polylactic acid (PLA)
- Lactic Acid Optical Rotation
- PLA Material
- Biodegradable Plastics
- Foam plastics are not biodegradable
- Imitation porcelain tableware
- Energy Materials