1.Rice Husk is the protective shell which covers the rice grain whilst it is growing.
2.What once was an agricultural byproduct has now become a sustainable material used for fuel, building, and can be made into an alternative to plastics.
3.Husk is perfect for use for our range of drink ware and tableware due to its durability, insulating properties and high density which prevents the growth of bacteria or mold. It is also fully biodegradable.
Related Industry Knowledge
- What is rice husk tableware?
- The benefits of rice husk tableware.
- Introduction to Portable
- What is biodegradation?
- A brief introduction to the biodegradation effect
- What is degradable tableware？
- The mark of Degradable tableware
- The suitable crowd for portable tableware
- Development trend of rice husk tableware
- Green tableware true and false identification
- Application of rice husk in agriculture
- The Versatility of Rice Husks
- Rice husk raw material
- Green Tableware Is Rice Husk Tableware
- Rice Husk Characteristics
- Rice Husk History
- Safe and hot press forming Rice Husk Tableware
- Green Map's Tableware Instructions
- Protect circumstance begin with me-Green Map
- How to protect the environment