The destruction or mineralization of natural and synthetic organic matter by aerobic microorganisms in soil, water and wastewater treatment systems.
The research contents of biodegradation include the biodegradability of organisms themselves, the law of the difficulty of organic degradation, the mechanism of biodegradation of water-soluble and non-water-soluble organic compounds, and the biodegradation pathways.
- Identification Of Degradable Tableware
- Technical Requirements For Degradable Tableware
- Rice Husk Tableware Daily Use Attention Point
- Corn Tableware And Rice Husk Tableware Which Is...
- Related Standards For Biodegradation
- The Distinction Of Biodegradation
- The Advantages Of Vegetable Fiber Tableware
- Problems Existing In Vegetable Fiber Tableware
- Development Of Vegetable Fiber Tableware
- The Meaning Of Biodegradation
- Development Trend Of Biodegradation Research
- Biodegradable Plastic
- Coconut Shell
- The Effect Of Coffee Shell
- Thermoplastic Resin
- Western Red Cedar Wood
- Classification Of Pine Anticorrosion Tree