Rice husk is agricultural waste, not easy to be digested by the earth, most of which are disposed by incineration, which wastes resources and produces a lot of carbon dioxide, thus polluting the whole natural environment.
Rice husk tableware is to recycle the waste rice husk into natural, healthy tableware without any harmful chemical ingredients. After these products are discarded after aging, they can be digested by the earth and are completely free of pollution to the environment.
Rice husk tableware is made of rice husk fiber, which is processed through screening, crushed into rice husk fiber, filtered into fiber particles, mixed into high-mix agent, high-temperature sterilization, hot pressing molding, uv sterilization and other series of processes made tableware.
- Identification Of Degradable Tableware
- Technical Requirements For Degradable Tableware
- Rice Husk Tableware Daily Use Attention Point
- Corn Tableware And Rice Husk Tableware Which Is...
- Related Standards For Biodegradation
- The Distinction Of Biodegradation
- The Advantages Of Vegetable Fiber Tableware
- Problems Existing In Vegetable Fiber Tableware
- Development Of Vegetable Fiber Tableware
- The Meaning Of Biodegradation
- Rice Husk Advantage
- Introduction Of Rice Husk
- Is The Tableware Of Melamine Poisonous When Hea...
- Synthesis Of Melamine
- Rice Husk Is A Good Raw Material For Fermentat...
- Rice Husk Tableware
- Protection Of The Environment--Rice Husk
- Made Rice Husk Tableware
- What Is Environmental Protection Material?
- What Are The Environmental Protection Materials?