As the theoretical and actual curing degrees of the finished products of melamine are affected by acids, bases and alcohols, the following requirements must be met in the production of melamine plastics products:
The anti-shock, bending, heat resistance and other properties of the finished products of melamine plastics and the hygiene standard index must meet the requirements of gb9690-88 and qb1999-84.
2. The amount of formaldehyde that can be extracted must be less than or equal to 1.0mg/ l.3.
- Identification Of Degradable Tableware
- Technical Requirements For Degradable Tableware
- Rice Husk Tableware Daily Use Attention Point
- Corn Tableware And Rice Husk Tableware Which Is...
- Related Standards For Biodegradation
- The Distinction Of Biodegradation
- The Advantages Of Vegetable Fiber Tableware
- Problems Existing In Vegetable Fiber Tableware
- Development Of Vegetable Fiber Tableware
- The Meaning Of Biodegradation
- Synthesis Of Melamine
- Rice Husk Is A Good Raw Material For Fermentat...
- Rice Husk Tableware
- Protection Of The Environment--Rice Husk
- Made Rice Husk Tableware
- What Is Environmental Protection Material?
- What Are The Environmental Protection Materials?
- Environmental Protection Tableware
- Tableware Foreign Trade
- Rice Husk's Water Absorption