Polymer is characterized by a wide variety of types, small density (only 1/7~1/8 of steel), high specific strength, electrical insulation, corrosion resistance, easy processing, can meet the requirements of a variety of special applications, including plastic, fiber, rubber, paint, adhesives and other fields, can partially replace metal, non-metal materials.
- Identification Of Degradable Tableware
- Technical Requirements For Degradable Tableware
- Rice Husk Tableware Daily Use Attention Point
- Corn Tableware And Rice Husk Tableware Which Is...
- Related Standards For Biodegradation
- The Distinction Of Biodegradation
- The Advantages Of Vegetable Fiber Tableware
- Problems Existing In Vegetable Fiber Tableware
- Development Of Vegetable Fiber Tableware
- The Meaning Of Biodegradation
- Polyvinyl Chloride (PVC)
- What Is PVC?