Polyvinyl chloride (PVC), English abbreviation of PVC (Polyvinyl chloride), vinyl chloride monomer (vinyl chloride monomer, VCM) such as peroxide, azo compound initiator; Or under the action of light and heat according to the mechanism of free radical polymerization polymerization of polymers. Vinyl chloride homopolymer and vinyl chloride copolymer are called vinyl chloride resin.
- Identification Of Degradable Tableware
- Technical Requirements For Degradable Tableware
- Rice Husk Tableware Daily Use Attention Point
- Corn Tableware And Rice Husk Tableware Which Is...
- Related Standards For Biodegradation
- The Distinction Of Biodegradation
- The Advantages Of Vegetable Fiber Tableware
- Problems Existing In Vegetable Fiber Tableware
- Development Of Vegetable Fiber Tableware
- The Meaning Of Biodegradation
- What Is PVC?