Populus, the general name of Salicaceae plants, is native to the northern hemisphere, and other Populus plants are distributed in higher places in the north. Populus is famous for its leaves that sway in the breeze and its trunks that are very straight. Tillers is a fast-growing forest with few single trees, which is beneficial to the natural landscape. Bark gray green smooth, natural branches; Thick green leaves turn bright yellow; Dioecious, spring Rou Ti inflorescence leaves open first.
- Identification Of Degradable Tableware
- Technical Requirements For Degradable Tableware
- Rice Husk Tableware Daily Use Attention Point
- Corn Tableware And Rice Husk Tableware Which Is...
- Related Standards For Biodegradation
- The Distinction Of Biodegradation
- The Advantages Of Vegetable Fiber Tableware
- Problems Existing In Vegetable Fiber Tableware
- Development Of Vegetable Fiber Tableware
- The Meaning Of Biodegradation
- Populus Growing Environment
- Sugarcane Rind
- Organic Polymer Material
- Polymer Feature
- Polyvinyl Chloride (PVC)
- What Is PVC?