Strong positive species. Warm and cool, humid climate. In early spring, where the temperature difference between day and night is relatively large, the bark is often frozen and cracked, commonly known as "broken belly disease". In warm and rainy climate, susceptible to disease and insect damage, poor growth. Soil requirements are not strict, in deep fertile, moist loam or sandy loam on the growth of fast. Poor growth, serious diseases and insect pests, easy to form "small old trees" in arid barren, low-lying water saline-alkali land and sandy wasteland. Slightly salt-alkali resistant, water-wet tree, deep root, developed root system, strong rhizosphere tillering, rapid growth, smoke resistant, pollution resistant. Life span of poplar is the longest, as long as 200 years.
- Identification Of Degradable Tableware
- Technical Requirements For Degradable Tableware
- Rice Husk Tableware Daily Use Attention Point
- Corn Tableware And Rice Husk Tableware Which Is...
- Related Standards For Biodegradation
- The Distinction Of Biodegradation
- The Advantages Of Vegetable Fiber Tableware
- Problems Existing In Vegetable Fiber Tableware
- Development Of Vegetable Fiber Tableware
- The Meaning Of Biodegradation
- Sugarcane Rind
- Organic Polymer Material
- Polymer Feature
- Polyvinyl Chloride (PVC)
- What Is PVC?