Plant fiber tableware due to the acquisition and performance of raw materials there are some problems that need to be addressed carefully:
① residues of pesticides, feces, dust, and bacterial mildew on the crop fibres are a concern that safety and hygiene are difficult to guarantee in large-scale production;
② is easier to absorb moisture, in the humid environment may mildew;
③ poor flexibility, so that the drop strength is poor; under the condition of hot and hot oil, the adhesion strength is poor, the brittleness is big, the hand is slightly hard, the product is easy to break;
④ appearance is more rough, color yellow; ⑤ because the raw material flexibility is not, the brittleness is bigger, therefore makes the tableware product The thick wall, the single weight is bigger, affects the transportation cost to raise.
- Identification Of Degradable Tableware
- Technical Requirements For Degradable Tableware
- Rice Husk Tableware Daily Use Attention Point
- Corn Tableware And Rice Husk Tableware Which Is...
- Related Standards For Biodegradation
- The Distinction Of Biodegradation
- The Advantages Of Vegetable Fiber Tableware
- Development Of Vegetable Fiber Tableware
- The Meaning Of Biodegradation
- Is Rice Husk Cutlery Safe?
- What Is Environmental Protection?
- The Harm Of Poisonous Waste Tableware
- Is Rice Husk Tableware Safe
- Rice Husk Advantage
- Introduction Of Rice Husk
- Is The Tableware Of Melamine Poisonous When Hea...
- Synthesis Of Melamine