According to the classification and properties of the materials to be tested, the degradation products can be qualitatively and quantitatively analyzed by reference to the following biological evaluation criteria:
1.GB/T 16886.13-2001 Biological evaluation of Medical devices part 13th: characterization and quantification of degradation products of polymer medical devices
Biological evaluation of 2.16886.14-2003 medical Devices part 14th: Qualitative and quantitative analysis of ceramic degradation products
3. GB/T 16886.15-2003 biological evaluation of medical devices part 15th: characterization and quantification of degradation products of metals and alloys
GB/T 16886.16-2003 biological evaluation of medical devices part 16th: Research and design of the toxicity of degradation products and soluble compounds
- Identification Of Degradable Tableware
- Technical Requirements For Degradable Tableware
- Rice Husk Tableware Daily Use Attention Point
- Corn Tableware And Rice Husk Tableware Which Is...
- The Distinction Of Biodegradation
- The Advantages Of Vegetable Fiber Tableware
- Problems Existing In Vegetable Fiber Tableware
- Development Of Vegetable Fiber Tableware
- The Meaning Of Biodegradation
- Is Rice Husk Cutlery Safe?
- What Is Environmental Protection?
- The Harm Of Poisonous Waste Tableware
- Is Rice Husk Tableware Safe
- Rice Husk Advantage