Rice husk is a good raw material for fermentation mattresses. Its air permeability is better than that of sawdust, and its adsorption is slightly lower than that of sawdust.Carbohydrate content is lower than sawdust, ash content is higher than sawdust, service effect and life are inferior to sawdust.It can be used alone or mixed with sawdust.
Rice husk should not be crushed, otherwise too fine is not conducive to ventilation.Compared with sawdust, rice husk has the advantages of single variety and stable quality. Generally, it is unnecessary to worry about excessive humidity and mildew.The effect of adding a few rice husks to the sawdust to make mattresses fermented is similar to that of using a single sawdust.The advantage of this kind of cushion material formula is that it improves the air permeability of pure sawdust and reduces the adhesion of pure sawdust after wetting.
- Identification Of Degradable Tableware
- Technical Requirements For Degradable Tableware
- Rice Husk Tableware Daily Use Attention Point
- Corn Tableware And Rice Husk Tableware Which Is...
- Related Standards For Biodegradation
- The Distinction Of Biodegradation
- The Advantages Of Vegetable Fiber Tableware
- Problems Existing In Vegetable Fiber Tableware
- Development Of Vegetable Fiber Tableware
- The Meaning Of Biodegradation
- Rice Husk Tableware
- Protection Of The Environment--Rice Husk
- Made Rice Husk Tableware
- What Is Environmental Protection Material?
- What Are The Environmental Protection Materials?
- Environmental Protection Tableware
- Tableware Foreign Trade
- Rice Husk's Water Absorption
- The Utility Of Rice Husks
- Industrial Hazard