Rice shell tableware is the rice bran grinding into powder, and then mixed with natural resin, after high pressure and high temperature sterilization treatment, made a series of tableware. Manufactured products can be reused, free of toxins, and can be decomposed naturally, dumping landfills into nutrients and reducing pollution.
The series of products are: tea cups, chopsticks, forks, spoons, soup bowls, bowls and a plate of three plates of rice, etc., all tableware can withstand negative 30 degrees to 120 degrees of high temperature, more suitable for microwave ovens and dishwashing machines.
Then use this rice husk tableware should pay attention to which can increase the use of time.
Precautions for use:
1. Please wash with mild detergent before use.
2, withstand the temperature between -30℃-120℃
3. Do not soak in water for more than 3rd, otherwise it will be decomposed
4, can not be directly baked in an oven or fire
- Identification Of Degradable Tableware
- Technical Requirements For Degradable Tableware
- Corn Tableware And Rice Husk Tableware Which Is...
- Related Standards For Biodegradation
- The Distinction Of Biodegradation
- The Advantages Of Vegetable Fiber Tableware
- Problems Existing In Vegetable Fiber Tableware
- Development Of Vegetable Fiber Tableware
- The Meaning Of Biodegradation
- Is Rice Husk Cutlery Safe?
- What Is Environmental Protection?
- The Harm Of Poisonous Waste Tableware