Melamine tableware is a high polymer, abbreviated as MF, its monomer is formaldehyde and melamine.The molar ratio of formaldehyde and melamine was 2~3.
The results showed that with the increase of the amount of formaldehyde, the amount of formaldehyde binding increased and the reaction was easy to be carried out.When the pH of the reaction system is 8.5, the side reaction is less and the reaction is easy to control.High temperature, and reaction speed, within the scope of the 54 ~ 80 ℃ to formaldehyde in combination with the impact is not big quantity.
- Identification Of Degradable Tableware
- Technical Requirements For Degradable Tableware
- Rice Husk Tableware Daily Use Attention Point
- Corn Tableware And Rice Husk Tableware Which Is...
- Related Standards For Biodegradation
- The Distinction Of Biodegradation
- The Advantages Of Vegetable Fiber Tableware
- Problems Existing In Vegetable Fiber Tableware
- Development Of Vegetable Fiber Tableware
- The Meaning Of Biodegradation
- Rice Husk Is A Good Raw Material For Fermentat...
- Rice Husk Tableware
- Protection Of The Environment--Rice Husk
- Made Rice Husk Tableware
- What Is Environmental Protection Material?
- What Are The Environmental Protection Materials?
- Environmental Protection Tableware
- Tableware Foreign Trade
- Rice Husk's Water Absorption
- The Utility Of Rice Husks