1. Environment-friendly ground material: grass-planting pavement brick is one of various porous paving products, which is made of recycled high-density polyethylene.It can reduce rainstorm runoff, reduce surface water pollution and drain surface water.
2. Environment-friendly wall material: a newly developed aerated concrete brick can be cut and shaped by woodworking tools, constructed with a layer of thin mortar, and coated with special brushed pulp powder, which has the effect of heat resistance and energy storage.
- Identification Of Degradable Tableware
- Technical Requirements For Degradable Tableware
- Rice Husk Tableware Daily Use Attention Point
- Corn Tableware And Rice Husk Tableware Which Is...
- Related Standards For Biodegradation
- The Distinction Of Biodegradation
- The Advantages Of Vegetable Fiber Tableware
- Problems Existing In Vegetable Fiber Tableware
- Development Of Vegetable Fiber Tableware
- The Meaning Of Biodegradation
- Environmental Protection Tableware
- Tableware Foreign Trade
- Rice Husk's Water Absorption
- The Utility Of Rice Husks
- Industrial Hazard
- Rice Husk Fiber Tableware
- Green Map Products Using Tips
- Plant Fiber
- What Is Plant Fiber?