PVC for amorphous structure of white powder, branched degree is small, relative density 1.4, glass transition temperature of 77 ~ 90 ℃, 170 ℃ or so began to decompose, poor stability to heat and light, in more than 100 ℃ or the sun for a long time, will decompose and produce hydrogen chloride, and further automatic catalytic decomposition, cause discoloration, physical and mechanical properties also fell rapidly, must be added in the practical application of stabilizers in order to improve the stability of heat and light.
Previous: No Information
Next: Polyvinyl Chloride (PVC)
- Identification Of Degradable Tableware
- Technical Requirements For Degradable Tableware
- Rice Husk Tableware Daily Use Attention Point
- Corn Tableware And Rice Husk Tableware Which Is...
- Related Standards For Biodegradation
- The Distinction Of Biodegradation
- The Advantages Of Vegetable Fiber Tableware
- Problems Existing In Vegetable Fiber Tableware
- Development Of Vegetable Fiber Tableware
- The Meaning Of Biodegradation